14 Nov 2016

UPDATE!

Hi there!


You may or may not have noticed that I haven’t posted anything new the past two weeks. Just wanted to let you know that I can’t guarantee a regular posting schedule the next weeks/months.

Uni has been so incredibly busy over the last weeks that I just haven’t found the time to write anymore. I’m really disappointed that I haven’t been able to post, mostly because I love doing it and it relaxes me. School can just be really overwhelming sometimes.

I will be posting new things over the next few weeks and months, but I can’t promise a regular schedule. :) You can always follow me on Instagram (here!), where I post more often! 


I know I don’t have to explain myself, but still, I wanted to let you know. (Just in case you thought I had given up on blogging, well, you’re not getting rid of me that easily haha!)


See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment